Snow Storm

Posts 16–30 of 56 · Page 2 of 4
Its nice to know you live close to Gourav.
Last day of French =D. Best day of my life.
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
i see !! thats closer then i thought you would be i can probley get to your house in <2 hours
Gourav what chat rooms do you go to? I'll be sure to tip off Chris Hansen.
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
Gourav what chat rooms do you go to? I'll be sure to tip off Chris Hansen.
Why don't you have a seat right over here...
Gourav would probably shoot Chris Hansen .
Or attempt to seduce him
Chris Hansen wouldn't care about being shot, he has LSD.
gourav is motley on them myspace chat rooms
or that crappy irc from hentai plam or hentai geeks
depends on what i fell like doing
meh!~
Myspace has chatrooms?
Not anymore they don't. You got rid of them, remember?
What are you talking about?

I'm Tom Welling. The star of the hit television show, "Smallville"

Tom Anderson deleted the chat rooms
Chris Hansen, you failure (This is F&R. I'm allowed to flame )

He made that show "To catch a predator?"

It's on NBC?
Oh wow epic fail.
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
Not anymore they don't. You got rid of them, remember?
o wow i havent been my myspace in a few years...
lol, well guess that leaves the other 2
I don't have any clue actually, MySpace is a fag IMO.
Posts 16–30 of 56 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us