TalkingI want help with something

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
I want help with something
hi everyone
= I want Help with something with C++ =

How i can find LTClient value ? for any game?

this LTCilent
=======
DWORD *LTClient = ( DWORD* )( xxxxxx );
=======
xxxx = the LTClient Values of games \\ How i can get it ?
=========
and how i can get the values of
-Ghost hack
-no recoil






Alert : I don't want the Values .. I just want learn how to bring them



and thank you for reading
Dude, if u want them search around the forum.
You will find all the PTC Commands,
And there are some people who post the updated addies!
Voilá
thank you for your replay ,,


but i said " I don't need them"

I need know how to get them ?
like : If i have another game , how i can get them in another game?

like " PushToConsole"
what this called in another game? how i can get it in another game?


thanks again!
Quote Originally Posted by mjroh View Post
thank you for your replay ,,


but i said " I don't need them"

I need know how to get them ?
like : If i have another game , how i can get them in another game?

like " PushToConsole"
what this called in another game? how i can get it in another game?


thanks again!
I don't know why it called PushToConsole but in other game you just need the method and change it to whatever you want /
okay thank you o-o

but how i can get LTCilent ?

i'll be happy if i know that
Lol I think in other games it called in other name and i'm only coding on CombatArms So I can't help you and if I helped you push to button Thanks .. T_T don't say that
okay thank you so much

I don't know if some one gonna help me with that..
what game are you playing ?
Soldier Front
Well, there are pretty much tuts about how to find addies in CA,
You might try this for other games, i guess its the same work.
You just need OllyDbg and Kernel Detective.
Push thnx if i helped you!
Solved .
/Closed
/Moved to help
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?