How many languages do you know?

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
How many languages do you know?
How many languages do you know?
Combien de language connait tu?
¿Cuántos idiomas sabes?
あなたは何カ国語を知っていますか?

(I know English, French, Spanish, and Japaneese)
Just English and a few words in other languages.
bout eight thousand and twelve.
Quote Originally Posted by Unsuccessful View Post
bout eight thousand and twelve.
Proof or GTFO
Quote Originally Posted by ~Gamer~ View Post
Proof or GTFO
make me gtfo
i speak english and also mpgh.
I speak mpgh also, trololololololololol
Quote Originally Posted by ~Gamer~ View Post
I speak mpgh also, trololololololololol
you killed it.
All I was doing was speaking the mpgh language

traduction: trololololololololololololololololololololol
Quote Originally Posted by ~Gamer~ View Post
All I was doing was speaking the mpgh language

traduction: trololololololololololololololololololololol
just stop
You started it
unsuccessful says Shut the hell up
Quote Originally Posted by Unsuccessful View Post
unsuccessful says Shut the hell up
I say ok













See what I did there
i dont know any languages
fml
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us