-Statistic- vs INSANE vs B4M

PollWho did best in this Rap Battle(wait till I say VOTE!)
30 votes
Posts 16–30 of 65 · Page 2 of 5
I have to admit
I wanted to ragequit
But before I did
I wanted to forbid
the cock in your mouth
from going any further south
even though
B4M likes the blow
and even though
you can flow
with a circle graph
you can laugh
what I bring is 10x better than your ass
ok now
i think i'm done
so lets hope
B4M can come up with something better than this dope (shit)







Congrats -Statistic-
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
I have to admit
I wanted to ragequit
But before I did
I wanted to forbid
the cock in your mouth
from going any further south
even though
B4M likes the blow
and even though
you can flow
with a circle graph
you can laugh
what I bring is 10x better than your ass
ok now
i think i'm done
so lets hope
B4M can come up with something better than this dope (shit)







Congrats -Statistic-
Nice try.
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
I have to admit
I wanted to ragequit
But before I did
I wanted to forbid
the cock in your mouth
from going any further south
even though
B4M likes the blow
and even though
you can flow
with a circle graph
you can laugh
what I bring is 10x better than your ass
ok now
i think i'm done
so lets hope
B4M can come up with something better than this dope (shit)







Congrats -Statistic-
Okay, I'll be honest:
That kinda sucked.
Based on that,
You're so fuckin' fucked.
Now all I need,
Is B4M to arrive,
So I can beat the shit out of him,
'Till he's hardly alive.
I got style,
I got finesse,
Admit it motha fucker:
I'm the fuckin' best.

Good luck gentlemen.
Statistic nice rap

Go check my rap thread (TechRap)
And rate it xD
well lets see statistis is bad and insane u can beat him hes using lill kids ryhmes man be better and get deeper into your lyrics and flow man aight u then will destroy him easily
watch
this is his type of "FREESTYLING"

bitch you aint shit
so get off my dick
my names statistics
and im just a lill bitch
i ryhme like a lill kid
go ahead call me sid
but i think im good man
im the fucking best man
i cant spit on a mic
so i use a keyboard all night
cuz im just a lill bitch
who loves to suck dick
but befor i go these are the statistics
im a lill whore who who sucks alot of dicks
and i ryhme like a lill kid
so go ahead..... call me sid

thats how he "FREESTYLES"

this is just a lill taste of real shit

nigga imma an OG
straight out the fucking penitentiary
packing nines like you aint seeing
nigga on your knees better start beleving
cause you aint gonna stop me
manny tried but couldnt see
that im packing bullets not balistics
cuz yo bitch ass named statistics
i spray a clip and u duck for the trees
but yo bitch ass always end up yo knees
this is how the real mc spit
not that bs that you call a script
cause man yo shit so weak
your litteraly put insomniacs to sleep
but dont be discourgaed
and come back soley on courage
so tell me the statistics
of me spraying bullets not balistics

and thats just a lill taste test son
Quote Originally Posted by ShAg123 View Post
well lets see statistis is bad and insane u can beat him hes using lill kids ryhmes man be better and get deeper into your lyrics and flow man aight u then will destroy him easily
watch
this is his type of "FREESTYLING"

bitch you aint shit
so get off my dick
my names statistics
and im just a lill bitch
i ryhme like a lill kid
go ahead call me sid
but i think im good man
im the fucking best man
i cant spit on a mic
so i use a keyboard all night
cuz im just a lill bitch
who loves to suck dick
but befor i go these are the statistics
im a lill whore who who sucks alot of dicks
and i ryhme like a lill kid
so go ahead..... call me sid

thats how he "FREESTYLES"

this is just a lill taste of real shit

nigga imma an OG
straight out the fucking penitentiary
packing nines like you aint seeing
nigga on your knees better start beleving
cause you aint gonna stop me
manny tried but couldnt see
that im packing bullets not balistics
cuz yo bitch ass named statistics
i spray a clip and u duck for the trees
but yo bitch ass always end up yo knees
this is how the real mc spit
not that bs that you call a script
cause man yo shit so weak
your litteraly put insomniacs to sleep
but dont be discourgaed
and come back soley on courage
so tell me the statistics
of me spraying bullets not balistics

and thats just a lill taste test son
What a nice rap. With incorrect spelling and grammar, it's even more immersive.
Quote Originally Posted by ShAg123 View Post
well lets see statistis is bad and insane u can beat him hes using lill kids ryhmes man be better and get deeper into your lyrics and flow man aight u then will destroy him easily
watch
this is his type of "FREESTYLING"

bitch you aint shit
so get off my dick
my names statistics
and im just a lill bitch
i ryhme like a lill kid
go ahead call me sid
but i think im good man
im the fucking best man
i cant spit on a mic
so i use a keyboard all night
cuz im just a lill bitch
who loves to suck dick
but befor i go these are the statistics
im a lill whore who who sucks alot of dicks
and i ryhme like a lill kid
so go ahead..... call me sid

thats how he "FREESTYLES"

this is just a lill taste of real shit

nigga imma an OG
straight out the fucking penitentiary
packing nines like you aint seeing
nigga on your knees better start beleving
cause you aint gonna stop me
manny tried but couldnt see
that im packing bullets not balistics
cuz yo bitch ass named statistics
i spray a clip and u duck for the trees
but yo bitch ass always end up yo knees
this is how the real mc spit
not that bs that you call a script
cause man yo shit so weak
your litteraly put insomniacs to sleep
but dont be discourgaed
and come back soley on courage
so tell me the statistics
of me spraying bullets not balistics

and thats just a lill taste test son
first of all why house and jazk voted for b4m before he even jam ?! , and shag thats kids rhymes putting nigga , bitch and cock in it doesnt make it any higher
hahah i cant type as fast as i spit it so my bad =P but i mean ur not the greatest man ur not even that great not to be a douche bad but i kno im not the greatest either but im pretty good and i hate to rain on your parade i will destroy you so fast if you wanna battle im down cuzz what i did earlier was a taste hahhaha it gets alot more heavier then that man u got decent flow but lyric wise its to simple man
Stfu shag you aren't in this.
dont be a bitch boombox hahah i was just trying to help out the other guys
haha yall all suck exept for a few people here so idc nd yall kno who you are till you beat me i wont give you props its simple ya kno
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
That was good. /
Which one?

Mine
Damm , statistic won .
Guess who's back
Ready to rap..
B4M it's back
On the track
Sorry for my absence
But now with my presence
The battle it's on
You better be gone
Cuz I'mma win this
So you could rest in piss
I'll start with Statistic
The one with the brain missing
You damn retard
Born in the backyard
Throw abortion
By a martian
But you had a sick rap
Made using your head's gap
Statistic don't forget
You're just a ******
About Insane, nothing to say
He's just OK..
I am owning this thread
You guys are dead
Cuz it is my jam
Greetings, B4M
Posts 16–30 of 65 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?