-Statistic- vs INSANE vs B4M

PollWho did best in this Rap Battle(wait till I say VOTE!)
30 votes
Posts 61–65 of 65 · Page 5 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by -Statistic- View Post
It's been 24 hours since last rap... So is that disqualification?
They got till the end of this week. Then I'll decide there fates.
I just like the way Statistic has been flowing through.
Though Insane and B4M did do well in the recent posts
When I joined this it was more like a joke.. never thought it will get so serious
im not going to lie, i could probally demolish all three of them easily. Stat is writing poetry not rap. Learn to make your lines longer, and have flow throughout the whole rhyme
Quote Originally Posted by Draws View Post
im not going to lie, i could probally demolish all three of them easily. Stat is writing poetry not rap. Learn to make your lines longer, and have flow throughout the whole rhyme
Oh really?
Idgaf-- no one does.
Posts 61–65 of 65 · Page 5 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?