Each person need to respond 3 times.
-Statistic- vs INSANE vs B4M
PollWho did best in this Rap Battle(wait till I say VOTE!)
30 votes
Man my rhymes are crazy
Real shit can be hazy
When I throw down
You only frown around
Like a bitch you are
I represent the town
You stand around
When I run-down the rap
so hard to strap
onto everything i know
bitch i got blown
you got what?
girls all over me
******s all over you
you ain't got no clue
your view is wrong
you got nothing -- gone
stop your plee
now come over here and SMD
I wrote this a long long time ago I guess I could use it now /
Real shit can be hazy
When I throw down
You only frown around
Like a bitch you are
I represent the town
You stand around
When I run-down the rap
so hard to strap
onto everything i know
bitch i got blown
you got what?
girls all over me
******s all over you
you ain't got no clue
your view is wrong
you got nothing -- gone
stop your plee
now come over here and SMD
I wrote this a long long time ago I guess I could use it now /

You're in no place to call me a ******,
You don't carry your rap, you fucking drag it.
It's got no style, got no flow,
This is the reason why you're my hoe.
See, this is proof you've got half a brain,
Your rap fucking sucks, Insane.
But there is one thing that I've got to confess:
That was a giant PoS.
A rap previously made? That's all you got?
I'm comin up with this shit right on the spot.
But that doesn't matter, I'm here to flame.
Because that's the only way to win this fuckin' game.
Bitch, gay, ******, queer,
If there's a dick you're somewhere near.
There, that's it. I'm done with my rap.
I'm sick and tired of this fuckin' crap.
I needed three, I responded four.
Is that enough, you motherfuckin' whore?
B4M, reply to Insane's.
Insane, reply to B4M's.
You don't carry your rap, you fucking drag it.
It's got no style, got no flow,
This is the reason why you're my hoe.
See, this is proof you've got half a brain,
Your rap fucking sucks, Insane.
But there is one thing that I've got to confess:
That was a giant PoS.
A rap previously made? That's all you got?
I'm comin up with this shit right on the spot.
But that doesn't matter, I'm here to flame.
Because that's the only way to win this fuckin' game.
Bitch, gay, ******, queer,
If there's a dick you're somewhere near.
There, that's it. I'm done with my rap.
I'm sick and tired of this fuckin' crap.
I needed three, I responded four.
Is that enough, you motherfuckin' whore?
B4M, reply to Insane's.
Insane, reply to B4M's.
This rap battle is wack with shag coming in like he's owns the pack
this shit's getting hotter and hotter. a threesome sausage fest with jedi's and siths
with darth vader in the back saying Luke I'm Your father. he said daddy no, this's bullshit, yes indeed
Keep it clean like an oiled machine. get out of the battle, it's only between them, Shag123.
leave it to them bro, i remember your birth in MPGH General.
you posted a video of you rapping your weak ass newbie rhymes that were all but just a waste of our fucking time.
i kid you, i don't hate, just this time, sit down, appreciate. respect the battle and crawl back into your crib, while you shake your rattle.
respect Shag, this is not your thread.
if you have anything to say against me, go ahead make a new thread, i'm noob to rapping, just started during the rap battle vs sam, and started listening to rap a few months ago so i don't think im badass, just getting in the mood to make shit flow well. so respect these guys, and respect MPGH by doing shit right.
this shit's getting hotter and hotter. a threesome sausage fest with jedi's and siths
with darth vader in the back saying Luke I'm Your father. he said daddy no, this's bullshit, yes indeed
Keep it clean like an oiled machine. get out of the battle, it's only between them, Shag123.
leave it to them bro, i remember your birth in MPGH General.
you posted a video of you rapping your weak ass newbie rhymes that were all but just a waste of our fucking time.
i kid you, i don't hate, just this time, sit down, appreciate. respect the battle and crawl back into your crib, while you shake your rattle.
respect Shag, this is not your thread.
if you have anything to say against me, go ahead make a new thread, i'm noob to rapping, just started during the rap battle vs sam, and started listening to rap a few months ago so i don't think im badass, just getting in the mood to make shit flow well. so respect these guys, and respect MPGH by doing shit right.
hahah the difrence is that im better then most hear and that shit was like 3 months ago hahahahaah i dont hate anyone or disrespect just if you good you gotta take out the best to be the best you feel me?
it's not that, it's just.
the spirit of the contest. respect them, and then take them on individually and not as a part of this (their) battle.
the spirit of the contest. respect them, and then take them on individually and not as a part of this (their) battle.
aight i understand man my bad i appoligize to the contenders i surrender =(
i ono if anybody is noticing this but B4M and Insane are teaming up on stat
satanic will win.
but i voted for insance cuz he's my lil son
but i voted for insance cuz he's my lil son
Fuck yeah statistic, fry them bitches
It's been 24 hours since last rap... So is that disqualification?
I'll get B4M....
This thread is closed for replies.

