THIS IS 2 HYPOTHETICAL LAMOW !!
WALL HACK RETAIL :)
It's looks like glass walls 
I'll check it soon

I'll check it soon
This is more like info, not release.
somebody post ur results pls ...
it nvr worked worked on my frnd's comp ... nvidia 8 series, quad core, 4GB RAM
it nvr worked worked on my frnd's comp ... nvidia 8 series, quad core, 4GB RAM

Didn't work for me. I got windows 7 64 bit norton antivir
i try and this not work for me
cool god job for all os?
that looks like more of a glasswalls hack than a wall hack
:/
i guess it could work for when there is no other hacks out
:/
i guess it could work for when there is no other hacks out
haha awesome!!
doesn't work .
Btw guys this also depends on 2 things!
1. Your Graphics card
2. How big your monitor is ( bigger monitor = bigger resolution )
I do this on my desktop, Setup:
Manufacturer: ECS
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E6750 @ 2.***** (2 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Memory: 8096MB RAM
Hard Drive: 1 TB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 240
Monitor: Vizio 32" HDTv 1080p (Flat)
Sound Card: VO320E-1 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio)
Speakers/Headphones: computer stand speakers
Keyboard: Logitech HID-Compliant Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech HID-compliant Cordless Mouse
Mouse Surface: Mouse Pad
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Motherboard:
Computer Case: Cooler Master Elite 330
1. Your Graphics card
2. How big your monitor is ( bigger monitor = bigger resolution )
I do this on my desktop, Setup:
Manufacturer: ECS
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E6750 @ 2.***** (2 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Memory: 8096MB RAM
Hard Drive: 1 TB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 240
Monitor: Vizio 32" HDTv 1080p (Flat)
Sound Card: VO320E-1 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio)
Speakers/Headphones: computer stand speakers
Keyboard: Logitech HID-Compliant Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech HID-compliant Cordless Mouse
Mouse Surface: Mouse Pad
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Motherboard:
Computer Case: Cooler Master Elite 330
I dont Understand 

uh it didnt worked on my special gaming computer, but i turned on old computer, and it worked there, eh ;P So, good info u have been given, u get 1 thanks from me 

This thread is closed for replies.
