WALL HACK RETAIL :)
Damn, and I wasted over 4 grand on all of my current cards ... 

this is regular wall hack
cuz : if you look at the ground you can see .. that the grafics are high ... !!
and he said set it to low grafics ...
so .. busted !!
cuz : if you look at the ground you can see .. that the grafics are high ... !!
and he said set it to low grafics ...
so .. busted !!
RAM 1 GB...
Video card: 8400 GS 215 mb
How many free GB on comp?: 60 GB
If u need more info then tell me, ah, my computer screen resolution is 1280 x 960...
Video card: 8400 GS 215 mb
How many free GB on comp?: 60 GB
If u need more info then tell me, ah, my computer screen resolution is 1280 x 960...
nice thanxx
Doesn't works for me..
I still think it's glasswalls
But who cares
I still think it's glasswalls

But who cares

thats glasswall.
but awesome
but awesome

AHH.. Nice 

haha, fun 

This thread is closed for replies.


