Dr. Fatality's Engineer Guide

Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3
I made up my mind guys. I'm doing a guide on vehicles, hope you guys look forward to it.
Quote Originally Posted by BossMan. View Post
I made up my mind guys. I'm doing a guide on vehicles, hope you guys look forward to it.
when the vechiles guide come out?
Quote Originally Posted by BossMan. View Post
So here it is! My long awaited guide, I’m terribly sorry that my guides have been far and few in between, thanks for sticking with me, and enjoy my guide. As always, if you have any suggestions, comments or questions, please feel free to VM or PM me. So let’s get started. Today, I’ll be focusing on “The Engineer”.


The engineer is a support and slightly specialized class that deals mainly with vehicles, enemy and friendly alike; they are equipped with various launchers, mines and silenced weapons. They excel in close quarter combat with their silenced SMG but fall down a bit on range. However, this is slightly nullified by their long-range capable launchers. Anyone can be an engineer, but it is quite hard to be a GOOD one. In this thread, I’ll give you some tips that will helpfully become the latter.


Some may say the medic class is the easiest class to get EXP for, but they don’t start off with any of their vital equipment, but I think that the Engineer class is easiest. You get bucketloads of points for repairing vehicles and bucketloads of points for destroying vehicles.


So you may ask: HOW do I get EXP?
The answer is simple, repair friendly vehicles, which are marked with a spanner on the minimap. You often get 20-40 EXP every three seconds when you repair vehicles.
OR
You can go about destroying enemy vehicles, turrets or just destroying everything that moves. Each vehicle you render useless earns you 100 points, plus 50 extra points for each person inside.

General tips:
1. The M2 Carl Gustav is most possibly the most overpowered and overused weapon in the game. That’s why it’s a MUST-HAVE for any engineer equip. High damage; fast reload speed, fast rocket speed and a blast radius as big as Dave’s cake make it one of the most versatile and noob friendly weapons in the game. However, it is not as effective on vehicles as the RPG is.
2. Tracer darts and the M2 Carl Gustav go together like basil and salmon, another added bonus being the extra 30 points when you actually trace the vehicle. A tracer dart is extremely easy to use, as it is the only gun not to be affected by gravity.
3. Use AT mines on travelled roads. This is probably the most underrated gadget. All you do is place two or three on well travelled roads and ka-boom, the tank won’t even know what had hit it. You can even place AT mines on MCOM Stations.
4. Use your silenced weapons wisely. As stated several times earlier, all your Engineer weapons are silenced, which is perfect for sneaking around MCOM stations and infiltrating the enemy without relying on your knife too much.

Some recommended equips:
Anti Vehicle:
Primary - AKS -740 Krinkov
Secondary – Tracer Dart
Gadget - RPG
Specialization 1 - Improved Demolitions
Specialization 2 – Explosives leg pouch
Vehicle Upgrade – Any

Infiltrator:
Primary – UZI (Fast fire rate and average accuracy)
Secondary – M1911
Gadget – AT mines
Specialization 1 - Marksman SMG Training
Specialization 2 - Lightweight pack
Vehicle upgrade – Smokescreen

Well there it is a folks, that’s my Engineer guide. I hope I didn’t bore you to death. Keep a look out for my next guide coming soon, which will be a surprise. Well one more thing to say, GET TO THE CHOPPA!
I got a question about the smokescreen vehicle upgrade
when i have it no smoke comes out do i have to press something?
Quote Originally Posted by HJLCSR View Post


I got a question about the smokescreen vehicle upgrade
when i have it no smoke comes out do i have to press something?
i dont know...
search from google before asking
Sounds like a graphic problem 2 me.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Sounds like a graphic problem 2 me.
graphic problem?
what u mean?
PP2000 with 4x zoom FTW
I think you have to right click to activate the smoke.
thanks for tips.
they're good.
Quote Originally Posted by electran View Post
thanks for tips.
they're good.
yep sure...
press under him post thanks button because he did lot work!
ty so much for the guide
Quote Originally Posted by Warmage007 View Post
ty so much for the guide
anyway wait for him next good guide!
which game is better cod mw2 or bad company 2 guys ?
Quote Originally Posted by sam22 View Post
which game is better cod mw2 or bad company 2 guys ?
What the fuck do you think?

BC2 all the way.
Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us