Dr. Fatality's Engineer Guide

Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3
basil and salmon?who are they????????????????
???
Quote Originally Posted by MasonF View Post
What the fuck do you think?

BC2 all the way.
sure BC2!/
Good JJJoob ! Thx for the guide !
Quote Originally Posted by nockoutz View Post
Good JJJoob ! Thx for the guide !
are u waiting for him next guide?/
Interesting,thanks!I really liked the CG one.Good job thats for sure!
Quote Originally Posted by JussoFreshJr View Post
Interesting,thanks!I really liked the CG one.Good job thats for sure!
what do u mean CG?
Crazy Game?/
Sorry I'm a bit slow on the guide guys.
Things have cropped up and such that i am too busy to continue it.
Never fear, I shall finish it
/Closed for future spamming purposes.
Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us