Sir, I follow the instructions then when I click crossfire there's pop up and it said CF Client Message "Close the game and try again". I forgot I'm using Windows Vista
[Release]MechanicalHack4Ever same Hack Edit (Sleep)Problem!
patched
dammit
hope you'll fix it hayyyys
sarap sna ng hack na toh ^____^
dammit
hope you'll fix it hayyyys
sarap sna ng hack na toh ^____^
Not working in xp
I have using this hack for a week ..!!
but sometimes i got Disconnected ..
so how i can fix the DC problem ..? ??
but sometimes i got Disconnected ..
so how i can fix the DC problem ..? ??
thanks sa pag teach sa hack
does it work????
CFP patched 2day ima try it......
CFP patched 2day ima try it......
I bought a book about C++ Ill try to make one.
active my account!!!
is this hack patched already ?
patched na ba 2?
wow nice ...ty
CF close after injecting ! 
pls help ..

pls help ..
I LOVE YOU MECHANICAL
FUCKING NOOB I CANT START GAME
FUCKING NOOB I CANT START GAME
i can't start the game too ..






USELESS GUYS
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding[Release] MPGH Logo: "Combat Arms Hacked Edition"
21 CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks[announcement] soon wil release some undetected hack for css!!!!
18 WarRock - International Hacks[RELEASE] shakibs+4 hack!
81 WarRock - International Hacks[Release] Invisible Puplic Hack 43 WarRock - International Hacks[Release] WarRock Puplic Hack 13