Cool[Release]MechanicalHack4Ever same Hack Edit (Sleep)Problem!

Posts 76–90 of 97 · Page 6 of 7
You jerks!!!

The LT Client is changed you dumbs!!!
is this working until now november 8, 2010
does not work sir... after I click the pop up when hack activated...nothing happens..I have my msvcr100d.dll on my crossfire folder..I use wind 7 professional..your 1st hack worked but this one does not.. I need help..
BTW nice work!!
you nid to thank him first before it works :P. (nah just jking)

yep try downloading framework 4.0
Quote Originally Posted by PH-Hero View Post
you nid to thank him first before it works :P. (nah just jking)

yep try downloading framework 4.0
this makes my CF MOOOORE lagggy






i have 14fps but since ive dl this..it became 97fps then going to 200fps..grrrr



using win7 bit 32
"Send error report"

OMG help please
stiLL w0rk!ng 0r n0t?..
after a long time i've log in again
Nice hack Dude!!...
keep up the good work..
well done
U Deserve me Thanks
ayaw dumiretso. bakit ganun sir?
Quote Originally Posted by onehitOMFG View Post
ayaw dumiretso. bakit ganun sir?

Pangasinan? ayaw dumiretso? wahaha/
NOT WORKING
I REQUEST FOR THREAD CLOSURE
Posts 76–90 of 97 · Page 6 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us