CLAN IDEA'S

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
CLAN IDEA'S
I need some idea's on making a big clan.

I understand that a good clan will have.
Ventrilo
Teamspeak
Own Forum
and of course, gifting.

Please elaborate on what you think makes a great clan.
His own page to?
Multiple people in similar time-zones. People who specialise in different things.
Hackers.
NX whores.
Know-it-alls.
TeamSpeak.
Free forum that looks like shit.

That's all I can think of.
Pros of diferent continents
Quote Originally Posted by -InFinity View Post
Pros of diferent continents
. Just Asians
Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
I need some idea's on making a big clan.

I understand that a good clan will have.
Ventrilo
Teamspeak
Own Forum
and of course, gifting.

Please elaborate on what you think makes a great clan.
activity .
gifting for sure is like the biggest 1
Why you don't put it on the clan section and make it Sticky
Multiple teams in every time zone that specialize in there own field and are active.
Therefore we always got each other's asses
20+ Members who are all friends with each other outside of CA. That's the best way of keeping up activity.
Hack allowed????????????
Thinking of making a separate, hack clan and legit clan...
gifting with vent
Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
Thinking of making a separate, hack clan and legit clan...
gifting with vent
LOL legit clan and hacker at the same time??
Good leadership, many clans simply break apart when you don't have a good leader and I am not talking about admins, but the leader in general. You need to keep the admins in check and from going overboard, you also need to control the clan with an iron first (yes an iron fist). You need to be stern but fair, you need to make your point across in what you want members to do.

I was in many clans that I quit or it got disbanded because the leader wasn't effective, I remember a clan whom I was regretful into it having to be disbanded because the leader was a soft-hearted guy and he was a cool guy, but he wasn't a good leader and people stomps all over him.
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us