Quick Question About aIW Modding

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Quick Question About aIW Modding
I'm not a aIW user, I use Steam, and I know you can't switch teams on a public match, example:
Code:
self notify("menuresponse", game["menu_team"], "axis");
or
Code:
self notify("menuresponse", game["menu_team"], "allies");
Doesn't work on a public match of Steam version, well they change spawn point, they basically changing the team, but when you press tab they are still on the other team by score menu, nvm lol.

And
Code:
setPlayerData("prestige", 10);
host error something (I know if you load a mod for aIW you are lvl 1)

My question, can you do these on a public match? like changing teams without any fuks like on the steam version..?
Quote Originally Posted by [WhA]4FunPlayin View Post
I'm not a aIW user, I use Steam, and I know you can't switch teams on a public match, example:
Code:
self notify("menuresponse", game["menu_team"], "axis");
or
Code:
self notify("menuresponse", game["menu_team"], "allies");
Doesn't work on a public match of Steam version, well they change spawn point, they basically changing the team, but when you press tab they are still on the other team by score menu, nvm lol.

And
Code:
setPlayerData("prestige", 10);
host error something (I know if you load a mod for aIW you are lvl 1)

My question, can you do these on a public match? like changing teams without any fuks like on the steam version..?
I am pretty sure the prestige thing was patched in like the second version released?
Not too sure, but I have tried this a long time ago and kept getting errors...
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us