quick question about bann

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
quick question about bann
ok i did the powerleveling with two towers and he said id get banned tomorow hes just setting people up to get banned omgosh i dun wana get banned will i?

will i get banned? lol
I dont think they will ban you as I haven't heard of any bans before, and even if they do all bans from anti-cheats or games are easy to get around.
Yes, you will. What do you think the risks of hacking are? I got a lot of legits banned . Have fun Nexon with the whiny legits, "I've been set up!!shift 1"

EDIT:By ban i meant De-Rank.
They aren't de-ranking anyone, if anything they are going to rollback the servers to scrue all the shit up... lol...

The only way, too many people have used the Exp glitch...
I hope its something fun
Whoo I love surprises. Hope they take the game down completely and see how many nubs petition to bring it back !!!
Server whipe = legits that are CSM+ quit = loss of possible money near future.

Rollback a week = won't loose too much and keep more than you would with server whipe + hackers will be caught.

And say bye bye to those spamming the 500k exp packet... they will be Modem banning *MAC ban basically...* people...

I will post a tut on how to unban from a MAC ban just incase...
Mac Spoofer never fails rofl..
They definitely wont be MAC banning. I think they know their efforts will be futile.

EDIT: Watch them just MAC ban me now
Idk guys i don't think Nexon is stupid enough to banned all the hackers/glitchers i mean thats possible half or over the CA community. Also this is sorta a new game why in the world would they wipe out half or even more then the community?
Ploxide... 90% chance that there is going to be a roll back...

All the people who are in the top of the rankings and that are OBVIOUS hackers will be banned... Probably 1k - 2.5k people are going to get banned...

And they will be doing a GUID ban sweep, it detects to see if your account doesn't have the right ammount of exp for your kills + deaths + game's played, and aswell if you have guns that are disabled or rank required...

They will ban alot of people, not all of them... but 75% of them... It will dampen many spirits, but a hacker knows to pick up the peices and start again.
Quote Originally Posted by FatEmoLLaMa View Post
Ploxide... 90% chance that there is going to be a roll back...

All the people who are in the top of the rankings and that are OBVIOUS hackers will be banned... Probably 1k - 2.5k people are going to get banned...

And they will be doing a GUID ban sweep, it detects to see if your account doesn't have the right ammount of exp for your kills + deaths + game's played, and aswell if you have guns that are disabled or rank required...

They will ban alot of people, not all of them... but 75% of them... It will dampen many spirits, but a hacker knows to pick up the peices and start again.
You miss the obvious, a legit does not know how to pick up the pieces and start again. And trust me I power leveled a lot. Thanks to all that helped
Good point jerry... Never thought of that lol!

Well... I guess when they patch, I'll work my ass off to find another way to Plvl XD!

Trust me, I will!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?