Some One Try This Please Source Code For 1 Hit Hack

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Some One Try This Please Source Code For 1 Hit Hack
I Saw This in OllyDBG While Unpacking It
Im Not Sure Of This
So I Want SomeOne To Code This And Tell Me If It Work's


This Is The Code

1 Hit Hack
Code:
("DamagePerMeter 100") ;
Shoot Through Walls
Code:
("PerfectWallShotEnable 1") ;
Anti-Kick
Code:
("%qkick 0") or ("%kick 0")
No Reload
Code:
("ReloadTime 0")
Quote Originally Posted by talamanak View Post
I Saw This in OllyDBG While Unpacking It
Im Not Sure Of This
So I Want SomeOne To Code This And Tell Me If It Work's


This Is The Code

1 Hit Hack
Code:
("DamagePerMeter 100") ;
Shoot Through Walls
Code:
("PerfectWallShotEnable 1") ;
I think the 2nd doesn't make sense.
The first one idk maybe it works. I can't test it sorry.
omg leave it to me 4 i am the tester...
lol its not a PTC, u need to click on it, the follow the code and look for wt value changes are going on
Quote Originally Posted by MiNT View Post
lol its not a PTC, u need to click on it, the follow the code and look for wt value changes are going on
correct! I coded it anyway to test its a piece of cake but it doesnt work
Which file you this values on?
Cshell or the client itself?
Quote Originally Posted by talamanak View Post
I Saw This in OllyDBG While Unpacking It
Im Not Sure Of This
So I Want SomeOne To Code This And Tell Me If It Work's


This Is The Code

1 Hit Hack
Code:
("DamagePerMeter 100") ;
Shoot Through Walls
Code:
("PerfectWallShotEnable 1") ;
Anti-Kick
Code:
("%qkick 0") or ("%kick 0")
No Reload
Code:
("ReloadTime 0")

sounds sexy. if this could be realesed public id jizz.
Sounds great but I dont think that it will work
Thank You I Will Test It
Quote Originally Posted by [T]oxin View Post
Thank You I Will Test It
That wont work xD belive me. Z8games is stupid. But not too stupid to fix that
Quote Originally Posted by mechanical2015 View Post
i think in PH working?
try it plss
what is this irs? and how to used that pls.. teach me... tnx!!
I try'd and its working, thanks man
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?