Some One Try This Please Source Code For 1 Hit Hack

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
i dont think these are for cf
Will this work in CF PH??
Quote Originally Posted by [DropDown] View Post
I try'd and its working, thanks man
Are YOu Sure?
Quote Originally Posted by stewie997 View Post
Work for which one??? plS!
ph or z8games??
For Z8games.

Quote Originally Posted by talamanak View Post
Are YOu Sure?
Yes im sure.
Quote Originally Posted by [DropDown] View Post
I try'd and its working, thanks man
Work for which one??? plS!
ph or z8games??
talamanak,im right your frozeneye?

Topic:
doesn't work means not included in PTC
Quote Originally Posted by Vectorzz2 View Post



sounds sexy. if this could be realesed public id jizz.
I'd also jizz.

hey,plz teach me hoe to use!
I m new with crossfire and i would like to know where do i have to put those codes?

Thank you.
doesnt make sense for cf
This has already been decided! DOES NOT WORK! These are old codes or miss used!

//Request Close
could be combat arms
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?