Something i tried doing

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Something i tried doing
I know its not as good as most of ya but i was wondering what you all think of this.



I did all this from scratch and was just working on effects and things like that. I doubt this is any good tho but this the best i can do
You drew the wolf from scratch?
Oh well that i got from google but everything else yeh.
I'd work on your rendering technique. After rendering I'd recommend either going around the render with a soft 1px brush or using the deffringe option to remove the white outline a bit more. Next time don't degrade the quality so much (or get a better picture). Work on the composition of your background and try and fit the text better. I'm not a huge fan of the color scheme you used, but that is my opinion.


I don't think that specific type of dog picture really fits the image well.
Try Importing render on the backgorund.

Photoshop
tch even i could have drawn that simplified wolf...

next time dont say u start from scratch only some do this (like meh )
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us