lol, I didn't refresh the page so I was like 30 minutes worth of posts behind /
Here is the fixed version:
[php] Private Sub equip_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)
Dim address As String = &H1B2C89C
Dim value As Long = mwhack.readmemory(&H1B2C89C)
msgbox(value)
If value < 800300 Or value > 3600 And address = &H1B2C89C Then
If txtequip.text = "Frag Grenade - 4" Then
If address <= 3600 Then
memoryh4x(&H1B2C89C, 3600, 4)
End If
End If
End If
End Sub[/php]
Also, this part doesn't make sense:
[php]If address <= 3600 Then[/php]
How does can an address be less than 3600?
I think you mean this:
[php]If value <= 3600 Then[/php]

Here is the fixed version:
[php] Private Sub equip_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)
Dim address As String = &H1B2C89C
Dim value As Long = mwhack.readmemory(&H1B2C89C)
msgbox(value)
If value < 800300 Or value > 3600 And address = &H1B2C89C Then
If txtequip.text = "Frag Grenade - 4" Then
If address <= 3600 Then
memoryh4x(&H1B2C89C, 3600, 4)
End If
End If
End If
End Sub[/php]
Also, this part doesn't make sense:
[php]If address <= 3600 Then[/php]
How does can an address be less than 3600?
I think you mean this:
[php]If value <= 3600 Then[/php]
