How can i hack secondary camos

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
How can i hack secondary camos
how can i hack secondary camos because i have do it with th gsc files in the choose class menu is my m1014 digtal but when i spawn the m1014 is normal why and how i can hack it
You can't.
As simple as that.
Quote Originally Posted by Arasonic View Post
You can't.
As simple as that.
Quote Originally Posted by nico1590 View Post
Eh, what?
I had right, except for that I forgot to tell that it shows in modded lobbies
Quote Originally Posted by Arasonic View Post
Eh, what?
I had right, except for that I forgot to tell that it shows in modded lobbies


ur right xD
the camos only show when you host the server, and apply the camos on the weapons.
Ok They Patched It. Simple. The camos Only Show Up In Modded Games
You all had almost the same reply, "You can't" + "It's simple"
ok and how i csn mod the camos on secondaryis in a gsc files or a modded lobbi gow is it hacked?
Quote Originally Posted by TrueTom96 View Post
ok and how i csn mod the camos on secondaryis in a gsc files or a modded lobbi gow is it hacked?
Learn to spell and use grammars. Nobody understood that
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?