Sig Request

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Sig Request
Main Text/Name: Toshie
Size: As big as you need
Theme: KH CoM
Image/Render:
Fully Follow Format Nigga.

Fker, im banned 5 days now. Thanks
BUMP .
Follow the full format, and I'd be happy to make it.
/
Quote Originally Posted by HiddenoO View Post
Follow the full format, and I'd be happy to make it.
/
I don't have to follow the full format. That's just a format that you don;t have to fully follow to request a sig.
Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post


I don't have to follow the full format. That's just a format that you don;t have to fully follow to request a sig.
So all you want is that render, with the text "Toshie"?..I can add some cool effects to it if i need to.
Quote Originally Posted by HiddenoO View Post
So all you want is that render, with the text "Toshie"?..I can add some cool effects to it if i need to.
sure, add some effect if u want
way to not give a render this ones pretty easy to render but still not cool
Quote Originally Posted by name13 View Post
way to not give a render this ones pretty easy to render but still not cool
go find a better Riku render
cuz i dont got a plaent rander acc

what do ya think?
hmm not the best but i was bored ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post

what do ya think?
Just was what I was thinking about, thanked and repped
Woah flames, outdid yourself on that one.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us