[Guide] How to Mod Login
/request stay on topic
Never mind i searched it on google .. sorry for the inconvenience i made .. last question ..
can you be on my respect list ?
)
can you be on my respect list ?
)Nice tut/yea
Man, i hear ppl say this is simple, just how long will this take?
nice man very nice.
Very Very Very Good For Beginners (Y)
Thanx for this tutorial is so nice,and i will create a background...
Nice!-------Nice!
I Wish I Can UnderStand How To Change Spray Thing
I Wish I Can UnderStand How To Change Spray Thing

how can you move the box of SaveButtonOn. & Off . when i'm doing it the box is before the (remember me) how to move it to the write ??? plz help ^_^
Now this is called a tutorial!
Work With Me! 
Thanked

Thanked
Also add this to it for people who are looking for the MPGH text.
Birdman Font | dafont.comⓘ
Just add black/blue gradient and a black stroke.
Birdman Font | dafont.comⓘ
Just add black/blue gradient and a black stroke.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding[Guide] How to mod CA Login Background (Video Tut)
1 Combat Arms Mod Discussion[HELP] how to mod login screen
6 CrossFire Mods & Rez ModdingHow to Mod Login (easy way)
8 CrossFire Mods & Rez ModdingHow to mod Login bg.
0 CrossFire Mods & Rez ModdingHow to mod the login screenJO 2

... and the translation is not really helpfull and right !! xD