[Guide] How to Mod Login

Posts 46–60 of 83 · Page 4 of 6
good jop
ty dude for this things
how can i use downloaded weapon skins?
@Gab I'm to lazy to read this. I might read it later though and if I find it helpful I will thank you.
Really nice! Thank you man!
You can also edit the LogIn.txt to change the position and size of the 'input objects', so that you don't have to put the login box in the same place. It's located in:
%systemdrive%\Program Files\CrossFire\rez\UI\Scripts\LogIn.txt
Brilliant Guide I Love It
Have A Good Day!
Login mod it's very funny !! Good Job !
Thanks @Gab

Haven't seen you online in a while...
Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
Thanks @Gab

Haven't seen you online in a while...
I'm always hear, but mostly in msn mpgh chats.
Nice tut..
Very Very Helpful! Thanks and I appreciate it! Have a nice day buddy!
Thanks for this, I'll probably be releasing some login mods someday anyway DrugDealerz keeps bragging and he cant even do it
Please can anyone make a crossfire NA account for my bro? just send me account info and stuff he needs a account and we are in eaurope please!!! =D
Thank You Very Much I Think I Will Make One Soon
Posts 46–60 of 83 · Page 4 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?