What REALLY happens when MPGH goes down.

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
What REALLY happens when MPGH goes down.
i think i get it dave droped his cake on MPGH and it got crushed?
Quote Originally Posted by HW$%yh5eh5ea5heheh5 View Post
i think i get it dave droped his cake on MPGH and it got crushed?
The water in the frosting shorted it out. /
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post


The water in the frosting shorted it out. /
meh, i was close enough. though the MPGH box thing doesn't exactly look like a computer or something and you didn't show anything getting short-circuited

there thats a bit better /
Quote Originally Posted by HW$%yh5eh5ea5heheh5 View Post
meh, i was close enough. though the MPGH box thing doesn't exactly look like a computer or something and you didn't show anything getting short-circuited

there thats a bit better /
That image is boss.
I'm sorry...
This was a bad representation of what really happens.
That makes sense, still lol'ed at this somehow /
I think the end will be that snorlax is going to sit on it /
Nice MS Paint skills
10/10
Quote Originally Posted by EviL_WaLdO View Post
Nice MS Paint skills
10/10
It was actually done in photoshop.

PROOF: You can't make images transparent in MS paint.
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post


It was actually done in photoshop.

PROOF: You can't make images transparent in MS paint.
but you can edit them in PS to do so
I don't get it.
I dont understand tho...
This would be true if Dave ran Mpgh from his computer. I think you don't understand how websites work :/
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?