9/11 what really happened

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
9/11 what really happened
So hows life everybody?
Misleading thread title, life's good.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Misleading thread title, life's good.
Attention whore, 8)
ehh, lifes good, schools bad, works worse.
you?
Quote Originally Posted by JakobII View Post
ehh, lifes good, schools bad, works worse.
you?
Just bored in overall.
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
It's aight
@Thunder did you just post on a spam thread without closing it?
Quote Originally Posted by ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y View Post

@Thunder did you just post on a spam thread without closing it?
Isn't really a spam thread.
He asked us in General, how's life.

Just a misleading title
Life's gewd, I be trolling on FB
I hate school
I have a lot of papers due tomorrow
It's Okay
I seen an airplane in flame today.
Nothing just gotta do my homework :hangmyself:

Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
I seen an airplane in flame today.
You'r so lucky
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?