My old Weapons Guide tutorial/Help for V3 pt.

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
My old Weapons Guide tutorial/Help for V3 pt.
I originally posted it on the Z8Games forum. You can look at it here.ⓘ I don't feel like having to do all of the pictures, color coding, bolds, italics, underline, ect. so i gave you the link.

Now, i am wanting to do a V3 of the guide. Since my account was hacked and alot of my weapons gone, i wanna expand my details on every gun, if not most of them. It will include whats in V2 but just with more details on the guns and other things.

Reason i want to do this is to help the Crossfire community to better understand the weapons, its damage, recoil, help what gun to have, which guns are better, and everything else. Time has change and a new version is needed to be made. With the nerfs, new guns, and new tactics discovered can be shared

If you want to help me do this, PM/VM me.
You can tell me what you know and what you think you know.
PM me what guns you can do and the time we can do this.

Since i can really give you anything for helping me, most i can do is thank, rep, and include your name in the next version.

If someone already did all this, tell me so i can disclose this

Guess thats all i can write? /
wow, nice, I love how you like the scrub
Good work bro

thats a pretty mean guide
Quote Originally Posted by Imafalam View Post
Good work bro

thats a pretty mean guide
It is but I don't agree with him on the m16, man that shit is legendary.
I hate using the M16 so thats why i put what i did. This guide is very outdated, March 10, 2010. Needs an update... Like i said before, if you wanna help, PM/VM.
If i had a stronger computer. But thats why i put FinalShotsReview in there. I guess i could try tho
Their youtube channelⓘ
Very nice. Ive never seen you here lol
same I never noticed/
Nice.
This totally powns Wolf Gun Reviews
Wolf aint done shit for ages and I think It should be updated
I'm hoping that i one day become minion here. Anyways, no one wanna help ? D: Guess i get started now
I'll help.. tommorow 5pm GMT.
Thats when im available..
Very helpful.
You got lots of post on the Z8 forums.
I only got 28
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us