PostWant a clean computer for Clan TV'ing? I might be able to help.

Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post

make one
I dont know how to code
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
That's just a registry scan, it's not like Nexon would really review it
/

Plus, that's you.
I was TV'ing some other guy yesterday, and he had like 5 injectors and 20+ hacks in his computer and his registry. I cleaned them all, and was going to finish it up, but apparently he left a dll (37) and couldn't apply for the clan. I even deleted some of the mods and what not. Took around 45 minutes, but could've been faster since i learned some stuff during my TV with him. Just need to be a bit more careful and patient.
Don't forget to clear your favorites + bookmarked sights.
I was getting TV'd and the guy typed "combat arms"
and there was a bookmarked site which was, "........com hacks Combat arms"

small things make the biggest difference.

Jab did well. Now he has a few tips, cleaning hacks from computers should be fine.
*Clear Chat Log.
*Don't delete all your screen shots. Looks sus.
*Act dumb if they find hacks :P (no, this usually doesn't work)
Cleaning programs can't do what i do
You have to thoroughly and manually delete files,
dlls, rars, zips, archives, prefetch's, history, cache, cookies, web-pages, strings, other registry keys, automatically made folders. ie: Freedompeace's hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
Cleaning programs can't do what i do
You have to thoroughly and manually delete files,
dlls, rars, zips, archives, prefetch's, history, cache, cookies, web-pages, strings, other registry keys, automatically made folders. ie: Freedompeace's hacks.
You logged and didn't even up TVing me, do it this time pl0x.
you didn't reply to my nudges
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
you didn't reply to my nudges
I didn't receive any somehow T-T.
Anyways, don't worry about it. Can you try doing it tomorrow?
is there anything i can do to help? i'm kinda bored now.. seeing as though i left art section, CA down, no shit to do.
bumped for epicnessss
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
bumped for epicnessss
lol?/ .
You don't download...
you get teamviewer (google it)
and PM / VM me your MSN....
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
There are things that clans look into and some that only a few clans actually go through
I go pretty indepth but there are simple stuff that people miss.
I can do my best to clear 99.9% of them, the other .01% could be something un-noticeable anyways
I think you meant 0.1%, not 0.01..Because if you have 99.9% and add 0.01, that equals 99.91% not 100.
/
Quote Originally Posted by HiddenoO View Post
I think you meant 0.1%, not 0.01..Because if you have 99.9% and add 0.01, that equals 99.91% not 100.
/
SHHH dont tell.
Noob question here.

So basically, Teamviewer allows the clan to have full access into your computer, allowing them to check whatever shit they wish to see?
Quote Originally Posted by MAJ.Disappointment View Post
Noob question here.

So basically, Teamviewer allows the clan to have full access into your computer, allowing them to check whatever shit they wish to see?
You're correct.
Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?