PostWant a clean computer for Clan TV'ing? I might be able to help.

Posts 31–35 of 35 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


You're correct.
Privacy breeching on a whole new level lawl.
So this means anyone(other than CA players) can abuse the system and just hack into your computer...
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
There are things that clans look into and some that only a few clans actually go through
I go pretty indepth but there are simple stuff that people miss.
I can do my best to clear 99.9% of them, the other .01% could be something un-noticeable anyways
Nice avatar bro

Its called reformating then get hacks after yhur in the clan
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dental View Post
Could they still find them if I delete my caches and history?
Yea they still can unless you format your hard drive like 20 times (they do have to have a data recovery tool tho)
Quote Originally Posted by zackwpulaski View Post
Yea they still can unless you format your hard drive like 20 times (they do have to have a data recovery tool tho)
lol ova 1 month bump
Posts 31–35 of 35 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?