Minimum System Requirements

Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
dudes my cuzin plays mw2 on a pent 4 processor, ddr2 2 gb at like 600, and a 7800gtx YET hes stil buying this.
Quote Originally Posted by hafner View Post
dudes my cuzin plays mw2 on a pent 4 processor, ddr2 2 gb at like 600, and a 7800gtx YET hes stil buying this.
I bet you he'll be able to run it. The only bottleneck he has is his cpu.
whah time to brag about your pc
guy do u know if black ops gonna be on steam too, like mw2? if yes game FAILS, fuckin hate steam allways gives shits with updates and fails in game...
Quote Originally Posted by ViktorFr View Post
guy do u know if black ops gonna be on steam too, like mw2? if yes game FAILS, fuckin hate steam allways gives shits with updates and fails in game...
Trust me it's your computer not steam.
i think i am not able to run it
Intel Pentium 4 2.66 ghz
ATI Radeon 2600 pro AGP
RAM 1023 MB

And got some question if you play in small screen will the processor works less so it plays better or it doesnt matter?

Sorry about my crappy english
Dual Core 2.66 ghz proccesor is good enough? I'm asking this for real -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Domen View Post
Dual Core 2.66 ghz proccesor is good enough? I'm asking this for real -.-
Mystery solved. Used Can you run it? application! Yippeeeee Black Ops here I comeee
hrrhrrhrr i have max green bar.
Guys those bars have nothing to do with the game system requirements...

Those bars mean Ping how many miliseconds away the host is from u nothing to do with ur system reqs
damn...shit....f*ck...shit...I cant run it until I get a gaming laptop =(
Quote Originally Posted by iDEAD View Post
damn...shit....f*ck...shit...I cant run it until I get a gaming laptop =(
Screw laptops
my notebook cant. but i will try xP
Theres no such thing as a gaming laptop lol, just some laptops with high specs. laptops were never made for highend gaming, sure, they can run it, but on such a small tiny-ass screen? only if you connect it to your pc through HD it'd be useful (portability) other than that a pc is much stronger & cheaper.
Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us