Am I a cocksucker again?

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Am I a cocksucker again?
whats u mean??
I remember when I was a cocksucker. Feels like shit Tom?
The bolt is thrown, the cage is locked You saw this, don't you lie !!!
Your a cocksucker nao? Oh lol. No friendship for yew
Quote Originally Posted by Mikoll View Post
Your a cocksucker nao? Oh lol. No friendship for yew
He never had friends to begin with
he is a cocksucker
[QUOTE][QUOTE]
Once a cocksucker always a cocksucker.

<- Just like this guy
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
Yes, but only because of this thread.
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
yes you are
Quote Originally Posted by ~claw~ View Post
yes you are
And alway was (and probably will be)
Once a cocksucker, always a cocksucker.
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?