Beat maker?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Beat maker?
hey I can start coding agian and for my winter project I want to make a beat maker

basicly I need someone that can be helping me along the way and when i realese it it will have both our names on it

if you will help add me on msn divicirocks@hotmail
Quote Originally Posted by tremaster View Post
hey I can start coding agian and for my winter project I want to make a beat maker

basicly I need someone that can be helping me along the way and when i realese it it will have both our names on it
WTF is beat maker ???
Something like a sound studio/mixxer?
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Something like a sound studio/mixxer?
Don't tell me its something like that !!!
talk to me on msn xscaim

anyone? .
We don't know what you wanna accomplish.
ok look up on youtube beat maker I want to make the simplest kind of baet maker
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?