I need help pls

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
I need help pls
Hei guys .. this mod is working but i want to change soemthing and i dont know how to do that cause i dont know where the code is ...

I want that the weapons look normal .. they are displaced ..

Sorry for my bad englisch ... but can somone have a look at this code pls ?

Thx for the help !!!
Take out the code from the normal post. What is this mod becuz its really long give us a description of what it does
Quote Originally Posted by @osma8 View Post
Take out the code from the normal post. What is this mod becuz its really long give us a description of what it does
Ok but how i can replace the weapon in the game where should i search the code ?
Or what Code should i search ?
use [code] next time?
/Moved to GSC help/discussion
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us