[Help]Transparent Icon Help :<

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]Transparent Icon Help :<
Please Help Me D: I Tried Googling, And Used The Search Bar, But No Luck. I Want To Make My Icon Transparent, I Have An Image Ready To Be Uploaded, But When I Upload, It Has A White Background. Any Suggestions? I'll Thank You If It Works :] Thanks!
Do you have Photoshop?

If you have it, just make new transparent picture. Then click Ctrl + Shift + Alt + S and save it in Png-24 format. Then go here: Dynamic Drive- FavIcon Generator and upload your icon and website will transform it to .ico format

If you want to transform it to normal icon (not to favicon), go here: ConvertICO.com - Convert .PNG format files to .ICO or .ICO format files to .PNG : Windows Vista compatible icons

Hope i helped you (thanks + rep me)
Yessir I Do :x Let Me Test, Thanked Anyways

~Edit~ Yuu Sir, Are Amazing
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?