Exclamationicon Help

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
icon Help
okay so i made an injector but i cannot change the icon
Do u guys know how i can change it to
goto the settings page, and it has a display of the icon, under it u have a menu where u can change it.
WOOPTEEDOOO!!! XD
Project>Project Options>a combo box that has icon somewhere next to it><browse>>Local>Import
Right click project name in solutions explorer - settings - choose icon
You can also make an icon changer to change the icon after compiling it.... but I can't find my source.
Pinvoke and updateresouce (programatically)
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
Pinvoke and updateresouce (programatically)
Don't help me it makes me feel like a choob.

I still can't find my project.

I think it went down with my D: drive.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
Don't help me it makes me feel like a choob.

I still can't find my project.

I think it went down with my D: drive.
I Lol(ed) You get a thanks for making me chuckle
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?