[Repost] Hotkey hack

Posts 31–45 of 60 · Page 3 of 4
Hey SCHIM zoals ze al zeiden vette hack en ik wens je succes met je "leerstof" XD en ik hoop dat je snel een nieuwe hack maakt ;-)

I think i'd better talk English XD
dont work for MEEE
working for me AWESOME work ^^
It works, for people who think it does not work, once you press INSERT, a popup screen comes at ur dekstop "Hack enabled" you need to click OK there, then the hack will work in the game too (Atleast, for me 'vista')

Also, startup your game with Administrator rights, and start up your injector with Administrator rights, also, I am using PerX currently. It might help.

Greetings from Me.
Nice work mate, you could add no spread 2?its useful...
Yeah i got it working again! IT OWNS!
Thanks everyone for the positive feed back
I'll see if I can add more features in my next release
like every hack... dont work for me -.-
chill dat jullie ook nederlands zijn. ; and for the hack Good Job !
Quote Originally Posted by paraomarwiner View Post
DETECTED ...
no ure just doing something wrong...
i can still play
it doesn't work.
what are the hotkeys??
it work for me i have win-xp sp3 32bit
THX MAN
/insert
Posts 31–45 of 60 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us