Exclamation[SOLVED]please help me install error

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
[SOLVED]please help me install error
please READ THIS PROBLEM!!!

I HAVE A PC WITH 80 GB HDD WITH 2 PARTATIONS C AND D

C IT HAS ONLY 1.71 GB FREE MEMORY

AND WHEN I START TO INSTALL CROSSFIRE, THE GAME IT INSTALLS AT C WHEN

It auto SELECT D ....

WHY IT HAPPENS!!! THIS IT IS MAKING ME SAD PLEASE TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO??????????/
noob cf need up the 1.80 or 2 go
because your C drive dont have enough memory to install cf, you need atleast 1.5 or 2 gb to install it..
i know that i need more than 2 gb to install cf but i want i install at D
Quote Originally Posted by qepaxhiu View Post
i know that i need more than 2 gb to install cf but i want i install at D
I chose E(your D,not d1ck hehe) and it installed there.Dunno probably you are Fvck1n up something.Try again...
Quote Originally Posted by GRgaergaergaergerag View Post
I chose E(your D,not d1ck hehe) and it installed there.Dunno probably you are Fvck1n up something.Try again...
Say just make more space.
Buy a bigger HD,,, byebye problems
i understand that i need a bigger hdd but why it installs at c when i select d where is the problem ???
try to install it in d / prog file / z8game / cross fire
i have this problem but with pes 11
you cant install onto the D drive?
yes i cant install at d drive
is any solutions
You really need more space.
You need atleast 1.9 gb of your HDD.
Make a new folder at D:
Make the Name : Crossfire
And while you Install
Browse : D:Crossfire
I think it will install
I was did this and it work with me


Press Thanks if i Helped !!!
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us