Visual Basic 6.0 Download

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Visual Basic 6.0 Download
ALOT of people have been asking on several threads.
"Can i have the link"

Well, im getting annoyed.
So im going to give you 2 ways to get the link, if you still cant get it, dont bother.
1.)
Go to Microsoft.com
Seach "Visual Basic 6.0"
Click on Visual Basic Express Edition
Walla!
2.)
Go to the folowing link
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery serviceⓘ

It comes up with a ISO File.
Depending on what program you use to burn discs ( Roxio or watever ), either way you have to burn it. Once youve done the burn, insert the disc into your computer and finish the file download.
Enjoy Visual Basics!
You know, I don't know why this stuff is never stickied. I mean, if people keep asking for it. Wouldn't it just be better if you stickied it.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
You know, I don't know why this stuff is never stickied. I mean, if people keep asking for it. Wouldn't it just be better if you stickied it.
I would like to,,,but can I?
thx for link i couldnt find it lol
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us