Microvolts Beta Key

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Microvolts Beta Key
I'm not sure if Beta Key and Serial Keys are the same but..



Does anyone here have a beta key they have not used for Microvolts?
I'm in the Team Fortress phase, and I ran out of live. Long story short, just want to play Microvolts.
Quote Originally Posted by LastofHero View Post
Congratulations on your beta key for MicroVolts!

Your Key Is: uUVraz3EiU

Just go to the link: MicroVolts - Online Multiplayer Toy Shooter - then register, download the game and enter the beta key above when prompted.

Enjoy!
It's already been used. Either some troll here used it before me, or you already used it.

Thanks anyway. I haven't lost hope.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us