Smile[Vb.net]Simple hack loader

Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
I did *some* of the coding, I didn't write the actual injection function though.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
I did *some* of the coding, I didn't write the actual injection function though.

Oh but it's still everywhere! GJ!
yeah jason did the random file location stuff and i just added the injecter code just to get that out of the way
Quote Originally Posted by jdslashv2 View Post
yeah jason did the random file location stuff and i just added the injecter code just to get that out of the way
Damn. Why you bumped 1 week old thread for no reason ? -.-
i dunno, but its not as bad as bumping a 2 year old thread ^.^
Quote Originally Posted by jdslashv2 View Post
i dunno, but its not as bad as bumping a 2 year old thread ^.^
Bump is still a bump !
This is such awesome !!
Quote Originally Posted by Skinnlaw View Post
This is such awesome !!
and if you know even more coding, you can find an extractor resource to extract killsounds with the hack!
Good Job Dude, I like it.. I have tried and it works. found a phew errors, But other than that, Great Effort
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?