NEW LTC?!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
NEW LTC?!
10034385 8B0D C8392E10 MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[102E39C8]
1003438B 8B91 F8010000 MOV EDX,DWORD PTR DS:[ECX+1F8]

[LEECHED FROM "SOMEWHERE"]

LTC = 0x2E39C8 + 0x1F8
Congratulations
Quote Originally Posted by gustavo5066 View Post

LTC = 0x2E39C8 + 0x1F8
Congratulations
YES, IM A PRO AT FINDINT LTC... LALALALAALA
AND I ALREADY SAID IT WAS LEECHED BUT I WONT SAY FROM WHERE BECAUSE THE PLACE I GOT IT FROM IS FAILAGE! <-- LOL BTW gustavo U NEED TO TELL ME HOW TO GET LTC SO I CAN KEEP MPGH POSTED
noob this was leached from D.X.T gaming
/request close
Quote Originally Posted by |Master of Puppets View Post
noob this was leached from D.X.T gaming
/request close

Shut up!
With OllyDbg can all find it!
Noob!
JAJA children ;D
Go play pacman
How do you find the LTC?
Welcome Bro!If you need anymore help just vm me!
someone updated the new one
Yes i just posted the updated one! Look in the section!
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us