RuneScape Feathers.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
RuneScape Feathers.
I Can Get You Guys 2k - 2.5k Chicken Feathers in about 1 Hour - 2 Hours.
Obviously For Runescape.

Why Do I Want chicken feathers?

Well,1.7k Chicken Feathers Can Get You 25k GP From Grand Exchange.
So about 2.5k Will get you 50k GP.

Why Should I Trust You?

I Am A Minion, You Should Trust Me.
I Have My Own Runescape account I would not want yours.

Possiblities

You Could Possibly Get Banned For This As It'd Do It So Quick.



Prices -

50p ( 50c ) For Every 500 Chicken Feathers

2k Chicken Feathers - £2.00 ( GBP )
5k Chicken Feathers - £5.00 ( GBP )
10k Chicken Feathers - £8.00 ( DEAL FOR 1 DAY ( GBP ) )

Pay Me VIA Paypal.

Note * You Must Pay First So I Know You Wont Scam.

PM Me If Interested.

PROOF :

LOL! Might aswell just get a bot and use chicken killer.. FOR FREE! Why pay 2$ for 50k gp?

SO WASTE!
People Will Do That.
But It's Up To Them Not Me.
its a great deal Man wow lol id buy it (im Alex btw)
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?