MW2 mod

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
MW2 mod
Hello!
I would like to make a request mod for CoD4.
The mod I would like includes the following features:
all guns from CoD MW2
all gun attatchments from CoD MW2
all skins from CoD MW2 (just leave the Gold Deagle alone, will ya?)
Thanks,
~Gunz5456

P.S. Maybe someone can make a mod with CoD5 guns, too? Thanks alot if you can!
P.P.S. Don't forget Akimbo and maybe even the Heartbeat Sensor!
Quote Originally Posted by Gunz5456 View Post
Hello!
I would like to make a request mod for CoD4.
The mod I would like includes the following features:
all guns from CoD MW2
all gun attatchments from CoD MW2
all skins from CoD MW2 (just leave the Gold Deagle alone, will ya?)
Thanks,
~Gunz5456

P.S. Maybe someone can make a mod with CoD5 guns, too? Thanks alot if you can!
P.P.S. Don't forget Akimbo and maybe even the Heartbeat Sensor!
um NO tht cost C-A-S-H /yea
i was hosting a server via mw2 mod , but i put i down , coz its not that good
OK well then can someone make a CoD5 mod for CoD4? That would be pretty cool too.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us