[REQUEST] REC7 Texture Mod

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[REQUEST] REC7 Texture Mod
I just bought a new perm Rec7! But it seems so dull!!! I want a good texture mod. Post a screenshot of your mod here


I might include prizes, depending on how good you can get it, and I want NEW mods, so don't post your old ones!


I might include some nx prizes. Maybe....
i could maybe change the textures, but if you want it perfect, i need to buy the gun (to test how it looks like).
aren't you a modder too?
me i like the rec7 like is now
aw he got ban. i wonder why?
umm what colors, pictures or them do you want?
Gun you want to edit:
Class of the gun you want to edit:
What you want on it:
Image/Render/Texture of what you want on it (if needed):
Other Information (if needed):
Anything in particular you want on the gun?

Edit: Since your not answering i just made a mod

THIS IS MY ENTRY FOR YOUR CONTEST THINGY:

I present to you, a gold lightning Rec-7.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us