X-Trap Issue

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
X-Trap Issue
Well, I checked out Zane Slayman's Base. Studied it for a while...got confused. Looked up some stuff...Studied it again and understood it.

I made my own now, with no hacks yet, just the menu and was going to test it out.

It successfully injected and I got no" Send Error Report" but this showed up:


Any Ideas?

make a bypass boiiii
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post
make a bypass boiiii
Really? Any guides around here on how to make a bypass?
Thats teh problem i have. Its detecting a memory change!
Quote Originally Posted by |Master of Puppets View Post
I HAVE A BYPASS BUT WHY MPGH DONT ALLOW IT??
Can I get it? Or at least direct me to a guide on how to make one
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us