QuestionHow much rep you got?

Poll/fosho
17 votes · pick one or more
Posts 31–45 of 84 · Page 3 of 6
offtopic: makes me laugh xD
ON TOPIC: i think i have 1 or 2 bars
Quote Originally Posted by SjoerdJr... View Post
offtopic: makes me laugh xD
ON TOPIC: i think i have 1 or 2 bars
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
181
181+moar
I have like 152 or something /
Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post
I haz the basic 10
I've given you rep. You probably have like 22.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post


I've given you rep. You probably have like 22.
I know. You gave "random rep"
Now I rep back
[x]How much rep you got? 11-02-2010 04:05 PM-Dont Derep me
[x]How much rep you got? 11-02-2010 03:50 PM-no
[x]How much rep you got? 11-02-2010 03:02 PM-And now I repped u to 20?~Derail
[x]How much rep you got? 11-02-2010 03:00 PM-Back to being 9?
thanks derail. fuck the rest. i don't -rep. probably done it 2 times on this account.
Quote Originally Posted by Imperial Commando View Post
thanks derail. fuck the rest. i don't -rep. probably done it 2 times on this account.
+10 for you.
I have 50,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ,010
All Rep abuse should get perm banned.
But it doesn't mean anything so
Quote Originally Posted by KingStund202 View Post
All Rep abuse should get perm banned.
But it doesn't mean anything so
I still have those two "test" infractions from you and Liz. Liz' is still active, yours is not.
Posts 31–45 of 84 · Page 3 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?