QuestionHow much rep you got?

Poll/fosho
17 votes · pick one or more
Posts 46–60 of 84 · Page 4 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post


I still have those two "test" infractions from you and Liz. Liz' is still active, yours is not.
Only SA have the permissions to reduce your rep now. And there way to lzay to care about something that doesn't matter.

Maybe if Davrun came with the the MPGH Shop, "maybe"
Quote Originally Posted by KingStund202 View Post
Only SA have the permissions to reduce your rep now. And there way to lzay to care about something that doesn't matter.

Maybe if Davrun came with the the MPGH Shop, "maybe"
I tried de-repping conner and it +rep
Quote Originally Posted by KingStund202 View Post
Only SA have the permissions to reduce your rep now. And there way to lzay to care about something that doesn't matter.

Maybe if Davrun came with the the MPGH Shop, "maybe"
I would like.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
[][][]

Thats not cool
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
[][][]

Thank me, I gave the "testing" one
Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post


Thank me, I gave the "testing" one
It was neutral. I repaid myself for the final point. It doesn't matter anyway.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
[][][]

Thats definitely a win.
The last option says trap /
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
Boom got alts He be cheating us.
You have to be active on all alts for the rep to be green
Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post


You have to be active on all alts for the rep to be green
You have to have a certain number of posts.
Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post


You have to have a certain number of posts.
Like ?
Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post


Like ?
idk. Like 500 or something
Dayum, I've got like 1 page of attempted reps with gray bars =="
Posts 46–60 of 84 · Page 4 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?