New Original Kill Marks

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
New Original Kill Marks
Hi guys, can someone upload the New Original Kill Marks please?

Those added after the patch of the Katana

If you can, add ALL "Mark" Folder please xD
omg .....i think choobs like u must search first ...and for searching u must be press the Search button.....and if u find nothing then start a thread.....
OMG!... I think that here on MPGH there is a big handicap of understanding what a people writes... I asked the killmarks introduced after the patch of the katana, that with the stars with 6 points and 5!
Do you think i'm so much noob to not know how the search button work?
I also highlighted in red that I wanted those introduced after the patch of the katana not those who were there before.
I apologize if I used a little ways' violent, but it is the second time you call me noob.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us