[MPGH] CF Moderz
Hello everyone. I just created a group for modders of Crossfire
CF Moderz

(This avatar is only for now, I will make a real one soon.)
I want only good modder. If you want to join, you will first need to fit these prerequisites.
-Know how to mod the Loginbg
-Know how to mod the marks
-Know how to move the login box
Not everyone can join. I need to invite them. Right Now we are only two. I want the most modders that we can have.
Here is what I want to do.
Once a month, we will release a big Mod. (Including LoginBg, Marks, Server, etc...)
So you will need to be active and you will need to love to mod
Other prerequisites.
-At Least 250 posts (I don't want choobs)
-3 % activity (If you are never here, you won't be active in the group. Its easy to have 3%)
I also created a MSN group. If you are accepted, you will need to send me your Msn. We will share our tips.
HOW TO JOIN
-PM me.
-Why you want to join :
-What is your speciality (Mark, Loginbg, etc...)
-Link of some of your creations.
I hope many Of you will apply
CF Moderz

(This avatar is only for now, I will make a real one soon.)
I want only good modder. If you want to join, you will first need to fit these prerequisites.
-Know how to mod the Loginbg
-Know how to mod the marks
-Know how to move the login box
Not everyone can join. I need to invite them. Right Now we are only two. I want the most modders that we can have.
Here is what I want to do.
Once a month, we will release a big Mod. (Including LoginBg, Marks, Server, etc...)
So you will need to be active and you will need to love to mod

Other prerequisites.
-At Least 250 posts (I don't want choobs)
-3 % activity (If you are never here, you won't be active in the group. Its easy to have 3%)
I also created a MSN group. If you are accepted, you will need to send me your Msn. We will share our tips.
HOW TO JOIN
-PM me.
-Why you want to join :
-What is your speciality (Mark, Loginbg, etc...)
-Link of some of your creations.
I hope many Of you will apply



