Where can i find a TUT for C++?
[Tutorial]Make your first hack in Visual Basic 6 (and a begin in CE) (for noobs)
sry dont wrk
Wayyy to confusing for me. I think I might be slightly stupid.
why would anyone rip on him for making a tutorial like this? doing that yourself as a true beginner could give you A LOT of good learning. even on the program part and not just hacking. not that it's perfect or couldn't go much deeper, but not even everyone understand so good job dude.
Thank you, Crytical 

thanx gr8 tut
VB6 Link
Het ging mij alleen maar om de download link van VB6 XD
Mijn computer was gecrasht door 'n hack van: Webco.nl • ForumoverzichtNIET NAAR DIE SITE DUS
Alle links van VB6 waren verlopen
, dus TY (ik thank je ook ff met thank button
)
Mijn computer was gecrasht door 'n hack van: Webco.nl • ForumoverzichtNIET NAAR DIE SITE DUS
Alle links van VB6 waren verlopen
, dus TY (ik thank je ook ff met thank button
)can you make with vb6 a bypass?
thanks, works great
how can you do this in visual studio 2008?? is there a module for for vs 2008? coz this wont work
Thanks man I've played with VB a bit but I'm not good with it at all. Since I used this tutorial I understand how to do everything you explained and I feel as if I could make some basic hacks for other games now. I got it to work right off the bat with no compiling errors and I even figured out how to make unlimited balls lol. Thanks a bunch.
rofl pinball hacking ? whats the point 

To teach people something...
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code[RELEASE/INFO] CN Tutorial - Making your first CA Hack!
170 Minecraft Tutorials>How to make your first hack client! <TH 59 Visual Basic Programming*DLL* [Tutorial] Make Your first DLL Interacted to a Form Project...
14 Visual Basic ProgrammingVideo tutorial: Making WarRock hack in Visual Basic
5 CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks[Video tutorial] Make your own css cheats
6
