Does this hack still work? Because when I inject Vindictus auto-crashes.
speedhack v2
Yup still working, use finject.
Try setting it to auto inject and close on inject.
Remember that you have to inject it before HS shows up.
Also use VSv2crashfix.dll , when I use VSv2 mine crashes as well.
Remember that you have to inject it before HS shows up.
Also use VSv2crashfix.dll , when I use VSv2 mine crashes as well.
can somebody like re-upload this? it wont download
it is crashing on my computer
DETECTED
I ran it and was working for the first 5 mins then it said detected n disconnected me wasnt banned tho 0.0 and i it speeds up everything not just yourself
I ran it and was working for the first 5 mins then it said detected n disconnected me wasnt banned tho 0.0 and i it speeds up everything not just yourself
Just use MHS.... you cans et hotkeys for whatever speed you want.
Detected ^^
When i use it says Unauthorized program detected, you will be removed from the game
When i use it says Unauthorized program detected, you will be removed from the game
M.
H.
S.
MHS does NOT get detected if you have half a brain. Seriously, google memory hacking software. Download Lspiro's version. Google, how to make mhs detecteable. Go to options ->hotkeys. Setprocess speed as the effect numpad keys as triggers. Stop dorping start winning kaykay?
H.
S.
MHS does NOT get detected if you have half a brain. Seriously, google memory hacking software. Download Lspiro's version. Google, how to make mhs detecteable. Go to options ->hotkeys. Setprocess speed as the effect numpad keys as triggers. Stop dorping start winning kaykay?
Ya Basically for MHS, what I did to make it work was go to tools->modify self and after i did that i clicked "open for debug" and clicked vindictus.exe+ticked "pause after load" gives you error but when you click on the "open recent process" and click the gamedir\vindictus.exe the game pops up and then you go to tools->Hotkeys->New->"Function: Setprocess speed"->change "Key" to the numpads and it should work. Works with my win 7 32bit
this still works for me..
This thread is closed for replies.
